Resources you may find useful, including resources the FFRC draw upon for guiding our surveying and informing our reporting.
[“left click” for links to the relevant documents or “right click” and save/download where appropriate]
TIMBER RELEASE PLAN “KML” (i.e. for Google Earth), GPX (i.e. for GPS) SPATIAL DATA (i.e. for GIS)
NOTE: Due to the limited file-type association upload capacity of this website the following link below is uploaded as a “.pdf” file.
In order to access the spatial data comprising the current Timber Release Plan save the current “.pdf” file to your computer and either “rename” or change the file-type extension from “.pdf” to “.zip”. Following this action the “.zip” archive will comprise the Timber Release Plan files.
Don’t bother “Normal clicking” the following link which will lead to a broken “.pdf” file link.
Instead: Follow the steps outlined above.
- “Save” the following file: 2014-08-22 – VicForests Timber Release Plan_KML-GPX-SHP [“.shp” supplied by VicForests on 22 August 2014] and rename from “.pdf” to “.zip”
- Long-Footed Potoroo (Potorous longipes)
- Sooty Owl (Tyto tenebricosa)
- Spiny Crayfish spp. (Euastacus spp.)
- Powerful Owl (Ninox strenua)
- Leadbeater’s Possum (Gymnobelideus leadbeaterii)
- Cool Temperate Rainforest
Forest Management Plans:
- East Gippsland
- Central Highlands
Forest Management plan for the Central Highlands Chapter 1-9
Forest Management Plan for the Central Highlands- Appendices
Case Law (Judgments):
TIMBER RELEASE PLANS
MAPPING SOFTWARE (FREE/DESKTOP)
GENERAL SPATIAL DATA (including some Victorian Threatened Species and Communities and other Forest Management GIS data)